Saturday, August 1, 2009

Older works and other thinks...

This time, somebody told me that I didn't upload enough of my work, so I will upload almost everything I have in digital form, and the next time, I will upload some new...
So, enjoy...
<-a cd cover... and-><-a wolf...

<- a model..... and...... another one...(stolen)...
and...

...a broken guitar...

and...... a nude model (sold)...

and...... another one....

and now we will go in a different kind of art...

...a figure with no gender..

...an anime/manga stile, not finished...

... an angel...Greek one!...... a chibi figure...and

another one (I think you know this one) .....

...a man staring at the stars (made in a bar, in a Greek-Japanese party....lol)...
I think, thats enough for now... I will upload later some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment